[D-G] Balasan: Balasan: Re: Balasan: Re: My idea on love

bart twains south_asia_data_flow at yahoo.com.my
Tue Nov 8 18:16:43 PST 2005

You think that the kitchen sinks. The kitchen is Deleuze and Guattari. But I don't know these people, I am trying to learn what they said and why people enjoy reading them by coming to this list.

Out of the loop, do you say about yourself, but I don't see that. I see you honestly as a very mature person. I don't know you a lot, but yesterday I tried to send some impressions I had that I was divided between an affection for Liza, and one related to falling in love with you.

I am not very structured here, but in life I am much ordered a person.

I don't know you enough, I wonder why you did not send any reply to the mail I have sent to you yesterday night? Are you working hard this week?  I like to have fun in life, I don't think there's anyone who needs to be there an Moralize and treat my fun as Pathos.

My right is to be Virile and to seduce Girls like those I find interest learning, like Liza Kozner, or You.

Thank you for reading

Bart

maria-belen ordonez menulis:
wow. i apologize for my earlier message to bart...i had not read Liza's
response. thought you might have been at least ironic liza...oh well.

maybe i'm the one that's out of the loop and this list is really a d-g list and
the kitchen sink.

you make a lovely couple liza and bart...(cough)

mb

Quoting Liza Kozner
: