[D-G] reterriolization, nihilism, new thruth seeking

hwenk hwenk at web.de
Fri Nov 4 00:58:27 PST 2005

Hello,

in a certain way the way of imagelessness,
wordlessnmesss and thinglessness is a very
ambitious and high way.
But this is possible with keeping narratives and science intact.
I nevetrr had thge feeling of language to be an obstacle ans scince is going
too fast
even for the scientiest. A l
ot of science mentioned  D&D has been furthe develeoped
or is overcome.
And the best narratives are love storys - from the ages.

Greetings Harald wenk