[D-G] D&G reading group

maria-belen ordonez mbelen at yorku.ca
Tue May 31 21:06:49 PDT 2005

This listserv is a contradiction and yet I'm inclined to reply. I will however
attempt to say SOMETHING. The rhizome may start in the middle but its existence
needs a line of flight that is always productive. So, do I attach my thoughts
and words to revolution even if I think it is anti-experiment? OR do I urge
politely that people ELABORATE their cryptic thoughts?

mb