[D-G] Deleuze/Melville

mike santa rita mikesantarita at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 24 13:52:59 PST 2005

Hello,

I'm a Deleuze newbie. I've been reading his collection of essays "Essays:
Critical and Clinical" and read his breathtaking account of Melville
entitled "Bartleby; or the formula".

This essay is what got me interested in Deleuze in the first place. It seems
that Melville was a passion of Deleuze's.

Does anyone know if he did any other writing on Melville, and where this can
be found. For some reason i'm thinking there's some stuff on Melville in
1,000 Plateaus but have not read that work so I'm not sure.

Thanks,

Mike Santa Rita.