[D-G] How does one know when a 'revolutionary' medium has run itscourse?

joan carol urquhart jcu at execulink.com
Thu Jun 23 15:20:38 PDT 2005

The medium is just a tool.
It's usefulness or relevance always recycles.

I am interested in the how these two men wrote together.
What was that dynamic? And am not sure if anything has been
written about this.

But to respond to your post,
if all it would take is
"the right post to send us shooting along a witch's line".
 why not give it a try and find out.