[D-G] D&G reading group

Mark Crosby Crosby_M at rocketmail.com
Wed Jun 22 06:33:19 PDT 2005

--- Gondo -Minnie <gondominnie at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> lucy as seen me drunk yesterday ...
> i am wondering if mark will miss me.

Response time a bit sluggish from this globalized
scanning, lagged under the Homeland Security camera
obscura, but here is an autotellic reply: When you are
free (from the instrumental reason of those
capitalized scientists holding you captive) come to
Colorado, Gondo -Minnie, and we will teach you to ski!
We will go Gonzo and whack the bushes as we shush down
la montana waving our arms in spiritual support for
blue-sky Zapatista uprisings all the way from Chiapas
to La Paz - Viva Badiou!
http://amsterdam.nettime.org/Lists-Archives/nettime-l-0506/msg00035.html

It will be a scene of Many: "But love, I believe, does
not take the place of anything. It supplements, which
is completely different. It is only messed up under
the fallacious supposition that it is a relation. But
it is not. It is a production of truth" (Alain Badiou,
"What is Love?"
http://www.cjs.ucla.edu/Mellon/Badiou.htm)

"Rhizomatic productions are by definition just more of
the logic of capital ... the problem with Deleuze
would be that he re-assimilates any becoming back to
being" (Dispatch from the Prophet Levi ;) We become
therefore we are!

So, really, I am restless, reading Jean-Luc Nancy on
"The Negative" and VERY bored: "Hegel's discourse is
intelligible if history has already ended; otherwise
there is no unity but rather an unintelligible
succession of the dramas and shapes of
consciousness... This leads, for Kojeve, to a
planetary politics in a universal discourse... The
serenity of completely knowing ourselves inescapably
reveals itself as ridiculous and boring" (Zeynep
Direk, "On the Sources and the Structure of Derrida's
Radical Notion of Experience"
http://www.usc.edu/dept/comp-lit/tympanum/4/direk.html)

subcomandante insurgente Marco