[D-G] D&G reading group

Lucy LeGentilSinge lucy100millionyearsold at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jun 1 05:23:56 PDT 2005

Hullo John

Don't think about doingas you want of the Deleuze
List, OK?
In case you dislike Fili's Elaboration you're out of
here.
I am not a disciple of DG, but I know everything they
have said, I am standing for their words as against
Accademic Forums.
Knoting around NOTHING, is precisely this: to be not.
Chosing hAMLET AGAINST nietsche

sO lET ME BRY MY FAMILLY;