[D-G] Re: Deleuze Impossibility to THINK

NZ pretzelworld at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 08:10:27 PDT 2005

protected from CHAOS?
.... mistrust NATURE? ... niether of these are our ideas ... we just
accept them as

something sacred... they are not literal. (like Engles says of the Hellenists)
Are you not seeing the Absolute anymore? What is your Identity?
Ombrellas? why are you closing its shape?
(I want to write the upsidedown U, but I can't)
Umbrellas that open Inward, closing Outward.... protecting from NATURE... that

infinite space of the Absolute... it is outside of us but we want it
to be inside...

becoming our Identity that is inside, it is not outside, that is the
motion of the

Capitalist-Male(rhetorical)
Are you not seeing the spiral....(?) it  is always in motion...you
cannot freeze it.
how can you see if the spiral is moving Inward or Outward if it is
frozen? No, there

is no way - confussion, half-ideas of the Idea. The Idea sees the
Absolute.... but,

ideas of  the shattered Absolute... the plural of idea is Idea, not
ideas like the

inward spiral of the Absolute.
Why cant the spiral move in both directions? the one informing the
path of the other

like a consciousness that accepts the Absolute and the Identity....
there is the

motion we want.
Now the shizophrenic looks at this multiple motion and refuses to accept the

singularity of the Idea, instead seeing ideas, shattering the Absolute... and

rejecting Nature and... loosing Identity... all at once. What kind of
motion is this?

A-motion becomes B-motion becomse C-motion becomes D-motion becomes
E-motion....

Endless motion ... becomes Un-motion (Xeno's), but please, stop at
A-motion, within it

already exists the potential of Endless-motion, why destroy the space
of the Absolute

with just an Outwards Spiral?
it seems to me that Identity is the key to the Absolute.... our
personal A-motion(from zero-to-one!)
like a spiral experienced as a circle, it could be very big or it could be very

small, we cant know, thats out problem.

(I am on vacation in Goelitz, Germany, today the rain has stopped and
I have put my umbrella away)