[D-G] How does one know when a 'revolutionary' medium has run itscourse?

adline vanlindenbergh bisouxnoursfast at fastmail.fm
Fri Jul 1 02:20:10 PDT 2005

Hi Pretzel.
Yes, I am here, immigrating in a new Continent.
Getting rid of old Europe.

I have tried to create a small company, striving to the publishing of
pocket electronic books.

its was interesting to do the sound market study this month.
its a bit like nietscezan or deleuzian creature of value.

and it can help a lot new writing personnas, than instead to be on the
net, to publish by blogues, by all sorts of mediums, creative pools of
talents, industry (cfr Anti-Oedipus)

all in all,
well is more interesting than writing on your own, and in any case
searshing companions in creativity over the web.
here i can lead an active life. a withmanian night, and a dostoyevskyan
moonisht light, and all and all.

just like c a d funds who had thei imbroglio, art is becoming mixed with
activities, in a way that Guattari would like to have thought seen
elabaroated, the phylum has evolved. a new ring?

et non pas le ring the bruxelles mannake.

yeah yeah.

So i guess these kind of list should be dead by one or two decades. and
people know that already.

the video list Fili Wanted some to think about is a threat to writing.
or rather to writer with short time view, axiologized on classical
production.

the c a d and the company on electronic pocket sized book, is more
interesting for a geek like me.

the quality poet will be interested to join this adventure.

Melville had to work in a Administrative boredom to silent his work from

I guess talents on this list, like Joan or Clifford know how to think
about Deleuze, how well they did introduce Dialogues, so that it
hypnotizes and creates new neurons at the start. the problem is not
publicity, advertizment, (which keep too much the referent), but as DG
showed with their books, it is that production schizophrenized its own
production.

I look forward to see your opinions on Deleuze.

This list is not dead, it s is too much alive. But we lack "eyes" we
lack relation to the becoming of Heraclitus. Virtuality is part of that
process which can make us (through desubjectivation from mankind)
capable to understand both Deleuze and Guattari, and Art, and Philosophy
and everything. The important is to live on'es life, not to be anchored
on this or that point of subjectivity (always bad) dont givein to the
black hole of territory at the expense of your work, production, in
society, ie not as artist, not as anything of the old platform.

--
  adline vanlindenbergh
  bisouxnoursfast at fastmail.fm

--