[D-G] studying deleuze and guattari

a a biz_kushuz at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 9 20:01:41 PST 2005

hello, i'm curious if anyone could recommend centers of study for deleuze and guattari in the united states.  there are several different universities with one or two people interested in them, protevi down in louisiana for instance, stivale and shaviro at wayne state, but i haven't yet seen any programs that offer an intensive specialization in their work, at least here in the states.  if anyone could help me out here i'd really appreciate it.  thanks.

/a