[D-G] aging

Chapman chapman0603 at rogers.com
Thu Jan 6 17:57:21 PST 2005

i realize it's quite off topic sylvie, but how about 'gift of death' by
jacques derrida. it deals with plato's sense of philosophy's positive task,
the care we take in dying, melete ton thanatou,... if i remember
correctly... and collates a reading of kierkegaard and the religions of the
book on this subject.