[D-G] aging

Sylvie Ruelle sylvieruelle at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 6 03:20:13 PST 2005

Lurking in her pent soul, the gates of her life were closing her in
from their knowledge. A vast aerial world of fantasy was erecting its
fuming and insubstantial fabric and her demon rushed into her heart,
bursting all cords that held her to the earth, promising isolation and
inhabitation of the dark. She looked down on the whirling disk of dark
forest and field of singing spruce and fiend-voiced called down the
bullet and arrow-rent wind, woman wailing for her demon lover. And
holding in fief the storm and the dark and all the black powers to gaze
wolf-visaged through a storm-lashed window pane, crouching against a
wind-lashed house, gazing obliquely in through the streaming glass,
briefly planting horror in grouped and sheltered life and while
exulting in the dark all-seeing isolation, she felt a touch upon her
shoulder and looked, haunter haunted, hunter hunted into the corrupted
visage of her malignant death.

I found this and it is interesting.
http://www.inaeent.com/otio/otiol.htm