Re: [D-G] Critques & Philo-Artist Adline was a pleasure to be read on Drift-Line this afternoon here in Niza. Thanks!!! §§§

Liza Kozner liza_kozner at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Feb 27 17:11:19 PST 2005

Adline
Hi!
You seem to do the contrary of Deleuze: your phrases
are extended so they are not displaying any meaning
any more: it's a bit over stylistic but great
esthetically, especially the strange "contrapuntical"
end, you musical poseur! you made me laugh! LOL
aswell, i humbly think: you should write and think
before writing anything. i am not sure how do you come
up with these chaotic turmoil. i have maybe no boxes
to theorize what you did just a few minutes ago. yet,
I am not sure it's the best prose on Deleuze : Have
you read Zizeck, and Barthes recently. Just pointing
your light somewhere I guess worth looking up now...

Yours,
Liza

 --- adline vanlindenbergh