[D-G] Archives

Lucy LeGentilSinge lucy100millionyearsold at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Feb 27 14:24:32 PST 2005

in my way to mark's post on gravity i peal past
chapters and stumbles cross your syd your note on May
68
it's well and i like the idea of asking
how do you about may68 is there a way to grasp an
event that (it's a secret may68 i talk ) is it still
alive or actualised in memories
do you know if Deleuze or Foucault they thought that
the event was kept in the archives, if it was a
problem for Foucault to redistribute the evnt, like a
tiny molecular revolution as 68 or like Pasteur's
invention to rabia? is there a way by talking the
event can be presented "intact" by the Archiver? ---