[D-G] Cascading Cultural Capital Style Sheets

Lucy LeGentilSinge lucy100millionyearsold at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Feb 27 12:47:30 PST 2005

Hello Sylvie
How're Ya??
Okits lame we need a way like that, com'on i say it,
to be deceived by the each one's others multiduniae
quam questions, and need to ressent our mutual
enthusiasmatic need to know each other, in a negative
suspended way all the time, and which need explaining
the very existence of such a list in but not only
Gattari existensial environment, where we are living
for each one's sake other and not for the Internet's
sake what, no?, so if I asking you what's your
interest for this text, you can say more than "it's
related to your past interest and to the past interest
of the list"
I am not that idiot and could imagine the assertorical
ideity of the truth in that possibilities serie, but
why would you reccomand the text, really? it's an old
text from 1999, i am not even sure author would
recommend it today. Or is it part of your
"internet"life with online events, and thus would you
say you wish not to think about your subjectivity
online. in this case though I think the Chaosmotic
Para-Subjectivism advanced as an Definitive Cleansning
for all Aesthetical Paradigm of Newness in Felixes
Works, needs to be itself understood & also frankly to
be completed as A Chaosmosis, and not as mere
Exo-Referential
Documentation of our Egoistical Claim towards
Philosophical Construction of the Self, or Aesthetical
Intellectual Syntagms.
Wii Wii
Liza still in Niza cerca de l'Italia. Mi Amor!
Tu conosce l'Itallia Sylvia, Vamo andiamunt subito
all'Italia.
ola, oh una pulcra mosaica!

Liza --- Sylvie Ruelle <sylvieruelle at earthlink.net>