[D-G] A new thread finally : Abstraction in Truistic Philosophy: a Call for Singularity

adline vanlindenbergh bisouxnoursfast at fastmail.fm
Sat Feb 19 18:51:54 PST 2005

A Call for Singularity Discourse
To replace the late "Abstraction" of Di-Info Theater of the
Transcendental (Absurd) Discourse of the Idiot

It's possible Liza. It' IS Possible, but not truistical. It's a
mis-direction of the subject towards (subjective-objectivity) truth, but
not an in-jection of truth. While your transcendental subject dis-inform
the "para-kinetic" list with their abstract in-jections, the reality of
Deleuze discourse is remaining damged by Phallocentric aggregates as you
(mis)in-form their exo-referent co-ordinates.

For example :

When we talk together, as we do on such lists, there are no materiality
to the signs we use to empower attributions of the words of orders. This
code is Nature use of codes free will to power, is just an example of
codes power to create despotic territorialities and lust. It's just a
lust, a materiality, it's not an ethical incorporeal event({d]uality).
You are not modifying the list's experience of it's strechable to the
limit of it's structure, you are joining it's hyperstructure and
aggressive methodology for expression of words of orders, control is not
facsism, it is a new un-stratifaction if you want a new word, an
existing collage of minor destratifications. Control is de-stretchable
gymnastic (agonic ethos of philo-sophy). This is not new for it could
trace the line of language inside the body of metaphysics in order to
re-do it's LOGOS inside Absolute Abstraction. Hybris of The ONE in
Parmenide. and Syd could apply to you the same generalisations of his
expressions attributed to the "monkey" - and the "labs" as, and
self-rightuously said by me your servant, your domestic, pseudo or true
experimentations of slave to master Lucy relationship (beware of dormant
re-territorialisations any time you hear dialective re-surfacing the
ACTIVE REACTIVE Anti-Constructivism No that's not what I mean, let me
give myself a second. I am an Idiot says VerlaineLeFou. I am just not a
poet says Kane Faucher. Re-activation the past for abstractive
presupposed ideologies to re-surface. Di-S-Informative Truth. Lack of
Will to Construct. You would be surprised to know that I don't like your
ideas as much as Syd's. Syd's ideas are actually not di-formations of
not to like or dislike them. Grass. China. Rhizomes. Let them grow. and
his call of the New, as a Transcendental Category of the HYPER-Mind in
the Abortive Schizophrenya of the Good  echoes I am hearing in them
previous thoughts of other lists, like the one of Bryant Levy for
example, or the one of Jean Luc Godard in Le Mepris, BUT also are
claiming for a newness that is UNCORPORABLY TRANSCENDENTAL TO THE FIELD
OF COMPOSITE MATERIALITY implicated inside a serie of uncorporal events
differenciating Philosophy inside our para-the infra-code (Artaud). And
the Deleuze word is "deterritorialise deterritorialise, the more
detterritorialises, deterritorialises something, I don't remember. and
codes decodes I think. Leibniz incompossible and Spinoza's essence are
contemporaneous to Hume Habit and Kant's Critique of it. Plane of
Immanence. Year Zero, Year Epsilon. Singularities . Dates. Words. Hypo
and Hule.

Adline Vanlindenbergh