[D-G] What is the difference between a schizo and a bad poet?

sid littlefield falsedeity at lycos.com
Thu Feb 17 12:27:54 PST 2005

Quite right. There is little doubt that your e-mail(s) provide for the thought that sparked my e-mails and your e-mails and my ...

I will put this question to all in the group (bad poet and good):

How are we to tell the new? The new from the mundane in the new's clothing?

When our threats and insults fade, what thought have we shared?