[D-G] new member : an experiment with baby Chimps

Lucy LeGentilSinge lucy100millionyearsold at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Feb 16 16:52:17 PST 2005

 --- Gondo -Minnie <gondominnie at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> me monkey Lucy is master of me
>
> name of my : Gondo Minnie
>
> bye

Gondo Minnie is four. She is female. She is a chimp
working in our labs. We will carry experiments with
her.

Here.

You will observe a chimp working in a cybernetic
environment. This is a first. For the first time in
the history of mankind. A monkey , endowed by our
teachers with evoluted sign language (and thus enabled
to use computer )is capable to "talk" with you, with
us that is, we "evolved" into human beings. Any one
with an inkling for communication and affective enough
with beings wether animals or human will be able to
interact quickly with her. Just spare a few hours
before she answers . Wait... and see how you can
interact.

This experiment is conducted under the supervision of
the board of contemporanean insights in animal
behaviours. Please do not try to hurt her and do not
spoil the possibility of her affective answers.
Thanks. Enjoy!

Lucy