[D-G] how do we recognize poststructuralism?

Frankie Dintino fdintino at comcast.net
Wed Feb 2 18:33:33 PST 2005

question: i have been considering (?)
 - in what ways does Deleuze move past the structuralism of Difference
and Repetition (structural at least according to his taxonomy)

is poststructuralism even a useful signifier? perhaps it has to do with
the mobilization of the Concept and nietzschean criterion for judging
concepts as noble/ignoble (ignoring Artaud). Honestly I have no clue.

Please don't flame me, it's my first post and I'm only an undergrad  : )