[D-G] Who has read Paul Virilio

Gondo -Minnie gondominnie at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Aug 19 10:45:26 PDT 2005

L accident originel. this book is so terrible. it explains why the earth is going to explode. why the people who control our destiny are going to destroy even the Night.

are the people who have visited me in the hostel capable to read here that i am still here in the hostel and waiting for you to come to visit me. i think i am staying next year to the place.

contact me private by mail if you want to see gondo the chimps.

Gondo.