[D-G] Smell me (smell and Deleuze synaesthesia)

Gondo -Minnie gondominnie at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Aug 18 18:40:49 PDT 2005

GENERAL COMMENTATORY looked after:

Waow this is actually like in the SFMOMA of San Francisco. The artist Tuttle also is interested by the connection between Alien Brain Power and Smell of Baby Monkey.

I smelt your Diagram, but I only smell you, I cannot decide where you are, if you are close to Dark Sidious, for example, is left I M P E R C E P T I B L E for me.

I still wish to be talked about by the Mysterious Hunter Bobba. Have you found the assassin of your Father b t w (question).

Kind Wishes
Gondo.