[D-G] FOOD NOWgourmandise : eating too much is a vice that is punished in the way forecasted by the Spinoza System

Gondo -Minnie gondominnie at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Aug 15 22:21:02 PDT 2005

Gondo -Minnie We could sell Videos on Oakland's Market?
People who are most corrupted are politically c o n n e c t e d.
But I would prefer to eat a candy in a suburb, in a little village. Who the hell are you playing. Yeah tell bab that your here. Tell all the members of the congress that you are here, until Goerge Bush decided, which is stupid, the whole, psychologically, certain but how many members of the congress, they don't but one person does, she gets there for a while, and so therefore, there, a little technical, he gets six monthes after he's out, no present is president of the senate, the president pro-champ technically is the member with the longer signal, so so social guilt, when you think about destruction, you are not going with them right and the difference and really much different in a life style between president and senator, coz if you look at your account, really, really, smart, as you r determination,...
I have invented the unfinsihed.
Skeptical, the Blow-Job and the White House, he handsome. Nickson has left out.
This was mixed up. No I want to return to the Video. I am thinking about other means of production.
Some stunts to kind a twist the constitution, they would like to do it. Make it President for life. Nothing. Democrats, Hails, a Gemini haha nice hearing you. Check on the website if there are new platter, combos of eggplant with tahini sauce.