[D-G] Awakening from the Nightmare of History

Gondo -Minnie gondominnie at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Aug 11 08:06:45 PDT 2005

besides, its a feminine universe.

this is not true. the universe is not gendered. its one gender per rhizome and there are an infinity of rhizomes.its gender itself which has no meaning. i was watching a porn yesterday and i noticed that the female can have the male liqui spread on her eyes and smile . i think they want to assert the difference that enables the attraction to the other gender. i think homos do not enjoy the spread of sperm on their face they way heterosexual girls do. i think the way you identify with the absolute girl is the rhizome per excellence. but the here forwarded word rhizome only spread one moment in the balls. then it spreads "like swallows on an eave, clustered gendered swaloows. i saw the think they said dg about quartz sexuality though. i think to say its a feminine universe is not a poetic, no, lets say, that it s not to say the beauty of this pheminine en universe. and to say that this universe is not gendered, but we identify it by the feminity, and the gendered rhizome as the become
 in fire. fire spread.
i think i can help you. let's summary what you say.

you want an absolute to which you can identify, to which you can identify both yourself, and your wife, and your nephew.whoever. but your wife is the absolute, and your nephew is the third man of Burroughs, the Athem . Triangles are unstable structrues for you, All this is Logos. But the fire licked by the Absolute, or Femme Fatale,

I had the same thought as you in the plane. Tell me what I am thinking right now. You are a medium. I want you to come to a place where we would be happy. I am uncertain about what to do. I will continue to ask you some question.

Anyway I had the idea that you identified the absolute for the Femme Fatale, and that linked to the beauty of the World of Pheminine energies. What I see, if I am Female, of the Absolute, is it the Feminine part of the Absolute is and not Athem.

This is my question. Instead of talking nologos answer. Thank YOU.

NZ <pretzelworld at gmail.com> wrote:
thinking myself out of my armchair is not what i want to do, i like my
armchair just fine,
besides, its a feminine universe.
what i am trying to do is come to terms with a concept of an absolute
that contains an identity, not atomic like a Anaxagoras or socrates,
(cuz they just went about to change the absolute by creating "Atem",
in effect giving us logos with a remainder of "nothing".)
the tragedy of nietsche is that his absolute was nearly the same as theirs...
(absolute) -> ("nothing" vs logos) --going down logos until-->
(Apollo vs Dionysis or whatever else) .... all he's left to do is
tie-up the remainders of his logos, but thats why neitsche is so
paradoxical, he uses that remainder "nothing" as capital for more
observations like "god is dead" the history of these observations is
indeed like rhizomz .
i agree with koenigsbrf that we can see the impression of these
rhyzoms as they leave dents in the history of culture. why capitalize
on this nothing(anti-logos), trading possibility for thinking, but
why, if my identity is already circuited to the absolute and i dont
have a nothing. thats what i like about the rhebus and kenning or
whatever else connects us back to the absolute through meaning. "power
of non-thinking" is fine for shop-aholics but there's something wrong
when we have gladwell slopping this same gruel for the national
food-industry policy makers
http://www.ift.org/cms/?pid=1001341#headlines1
nibble-nibble
niebliung .. seems the only word german keyboards can correctly spell

here is the link to "Rap and the Esteem Economy" an article on
Freakonomics, Steven Levitt
http://www.cultureby.com/trilogy/2005/07/rap_and_the_est.html

the discussion at the bottom is fun. but mainly i think the book walks
a crooked path getting to the point - who could ever mistake PE for
gangsta rap? pah-leez! althought the term is merely an industry
fabrication, similar to "rhythm&blues" which replaces a more blatant
"race music". there is no reason that this detail would unhinge his
arguement, he just needs a little more elbow grease.