[D-G] Mesas - Plateauw Plateu.

Dr. Harald Wenk hwenk at web.de
Mon Apr 25 02:55:10 PDT 2005

Hello,

maybe it is hard to reach a plateau on the level of philosophy.
But as Spinoza and Deleuze & Guattari are essentially affirming and
theorizing
the body, i can tell you, that it is much easier to increase
intensities to a plateau with the body.
As a tried to point out several times, yoga is her the king's way.
There are no real dangers, it is a elaborated well proofed system and you
can
practice what and when you want.
Otherwise one has to ask in respect of the general nervosity, if there
is somebody acting - BWO, ego or whatever.
Maybe, to lead a non-oedipal relation, it is sufficent,
  not to try to suppress each, other but to help.
That sounds simple, but everday life experience indicates it to happen not
very often.

greetings

Harald

--