[D-G] Jokes

Dr. Harald Wenk hwenk at web.de
Wed Apr 20 16:19:34 PDT 2005

Hello,

I think, Deleuze was a pure theoretical thinker.
Theoretically he affirmed practises, but he didn't practice them.
Receipts of a cook, which are not tested by himself and who is not very
experienced in cooking,
  are a little suspicous from the practical point of view.
Artaud was the victim of a (failing) murder attack of a completly stranger
to him. His love story with a romanian women seems also not to have been
very happy.
This is a hint, that to deterrioalize is in general very dangerous.
"They won't let you experiment you in your corner" (ATP BWO)
I have the impression, this is not really pointed out by Deleuze and
Guattari.
Also the process of subjectivation, which is described a little in
"chaosmose" by Guattari, is not very transparent for the person who is
the object of this subjectivation.
This is, from a philosophical and practical point of view, not very
  wishfull.

greetings Harald

--
Erstellt mit Operas revolutionärem E-Mail-Modul: http://www.opera.com/m2/