[D-G] Shoichi Chugoku

Liza Kozner liza_kozner at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Apr 13 17:27:52 PDT 2005

, and bodies without organs"
(which, in answer to someone's question, are the
interactive subjectivities through which bodies with
organs play their tunes ;)

Silvye I thought about ya tonight as becaus eI 've
seen such a wonderful movie.
I am not just caring to check if it's on the web or if
it's anywhere, but I SAW and thus you too could
Experienced it. It was very excellent!! I gave it
9.5/10
-dd-!-bb-
w...0...w

thus follows the name of the movie, thus:
by Shoichi Chugoku 15min 2004 19 min 2005
Sumo Beauties1 A visitor!
Sumo Beauties2 Thank you, Great Gran!
Cast: Katsuki Ayano/ Shibata Kazuki / Uehara Keiko /
Matsuo Yoko / Tanaka Mizuki Kaneko Isao
!
go everybody see it ya gattari fans...