[D-G] Omega 3

Ivan Zavala ivanz at mac.com
Mon Apr 11 07:30:52 PDT 2005

Just recently I learned about Omega3.

I have terrible problems of concentration, imagine this, I use 4
computers at a time writing, designing, reading.

Well the point is that an academic from the field of education
recommended me to try eating peanuts and every variety of nuts.

The result is great.

Omega 3 can be found on fish oils and nuts. So instead of having a
spoon of fish oil every morning I have lots of peanuts and now I can
concentrate, I eat nuts all day.

It's so good because I also drink less coffee and smoke less, it's
because I'm so concentrated at work that I forget my cigarrets and nuts
go better with fresh drinks than with coffee

Well, I invite everybody to eat nuts and empower your concentration.

About Sub Marcos leaving Chiapas, I'm from México city, and i haven't
heard anything about it. Here every news is about the pope until last
friday that the issue is about Mexico's city major impeachment (is it
the correct spelling?)

Well greetings from México