[D-G] explain please

Keith Appler gkappler at insightbb.com
Tue Nov 23 16:32:59 PST 2004

Greetings:

A line of flight, of course.  Grossberg needs to communicate with
colleagues in cultural studies, many of whom subscribe to the "British
School" model.  What do you say to such people about a line of flight?  Do
you mean that oppositional politics is a line of flight, even if it takes
dialectical form, which is not D+G's favorite model of historical
development?  Or is this only an affair of the multitude, a statistical
mutation toward something unknowable?

Keith