[D-G] drift line

Chapman chapman0603 at rogers.com
Sat Nov 20 14:05:03 PST 2004

Perhaps I'm a silly fahrt psicopr for asking, but could you explain how the
etexts, "Qu'est-ce qu'un dispositif?" and "Foucault, Historien du présent"
help you attain food? I'm mystified about the connection between these works
and your life. Is your struggle more pressing due to your engagement with
French post- structuralism?  Presumably the turns you give others are made
possible by some form of your mutual recognition of a problem Deleuze and
Guattari address. What is it?

Chris Chapman.